Bath Osteopathy Centre Providing Top Quality Care
Osteopathic treatment involves a variety of different manual, hands-on techniques. In the UK Osteopaths specialise in musculoskeletal conditions, working from clinics, in a variety of areas, so that people can nearly always find an practitioner in their area, and close enough to commute to. With the best Osteopaths choosing the most appropriate technique for a variety of conditions, this is usually evidenced by the presence of testimonials from past clients who have, stated how effective treatment was.
What Osteopathic Treatment effectively provides (According to Advertising Standards Authority)
- Arthritic pain
- Frozen shoulder
- shoulder pain
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Rheumatic pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
Certified Bath Osteopath
Adam is a registered Osteopath, certified by the General Osteopathic Council
– All UK Registered Osteopaths are regulated by the General Osteopathic Council under the Osteopaths Act 1993.
– The British Medical Association recognises Osteopathy as a discrete medical discipline.
– In the UK Osteopaths are statutorily registered practitioners, who have been certified by the General Osteopathic Council as being trained in anatomy, physiology, pathology and general medical diagnosis and Osteopathic technique. Osteopathy is an accepted medical therapeutic approach, which is recognised by the UK Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.